|AdvoCare V100 Independence Bowl (Shreveport, LA)||$37, $47||10,000|
|Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl (Nashville, TN)||$61, $81*||12,000|
|AutoZone Liberty Bowl (Memphis, TN)||$55||10,000|
|Chick-fil-A Bowl (Atlanta, GA)||$80, $90||16,000|
|TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl (Jacksonville, FL)||$65, $125*||15,000|
|Outback Bowl (Tampa, FL)||$80, $170*||12,000|
|CapitalOne Bowl (Orlando, FL)||$92||12,500|
|Discover Orange Bowl (Miami, FL)||$120, $225*||17,500|
|Allstate Sugar Bowl (New Orleans, LA)||$180, $225*||17,500|
|Tostitos Fiesta Bowl (Glendale, AZ)||$144, $268||17,500|
|AT&T Cotton Bowl (Arlington, TX)||$140, $225*||12,500|
|BBVA Compass Bowl (Birmingham, AL)||$50||10,000|
|SEC Championship (Atlanta, GA)||$100||16,500|
|VIZIO BCS National Championship (Pasadena, CA)||$325, $385*||20,000|
* Silver Spur level and above
REQUEST POSTSEASON TICKETS ONLINE TO SAVE ON HANDLING CHARGES
Purchasing postseason football tickets at www.GamecocksOnline.com is fast and convenient. Follow the easy steps below to request seats today! Online handling charges will be $10. Mail, phone, or walk up orders will incur a handling charge of $15.
POSTSEASON TICKET DEADLINE
December 11 - Please submit your 2013 Gamecock Football Postseason Application for bowl games before December 11 at 8 p.m. Requests received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Go to the official site of Gamecock Athletics, www.GamecocksOnline.com.
- Click "Login."
- Log in using your Gamecock Club number and password (Listed on application).
- From your account, scroll down to the bottom left, under the "2013 Football Postseason" and click on view all offers.
- Select the bowl game for which we have been selected to participate in. Proceed or submit at each screen to place your order.
Your credit card information will be collected but charges will not be processed until games have been announced.
If you follow all the steps above and did not reach the final confirmation page or receive a confirmation email, please email email@example.com to check the status of your order. Questions may also be sent to this email address.
TICKET LIMITS AND SEAT ASSIGNMENTS
Gamecock Club Members
Ticket assignments for the bowl game will be based on Gamecock Club Priority Points. The ability to request tickets does not guarantee that you will receive tickets. If demand is greater than the allotment of tickets received and your order cannot be filled, your credit card will not be processed.
Ticket order limits are as follows:
|Giving Level||Postseason Ticket Limit|
Faculty/Staff and retirees may request a maximum of two (2) tickets, which will be assigned based on years of service. First priority will be given to current football season ticket holders.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
December 11 - Deadline for priority requests of bowl tickets.
December 16 - Email notifications* will be sent confirming bowl requests that will be filled and notifying those who will not receive tickets.
December 20 - Tickets will be shipped via UPS Ground or USPS if a P.O. Box is listed as the address on your account.
* It is very important that we have your correct email address. Due to time constraints we will communicate all postseason ticket information via email. If you do not order online, please make sure to include your email address or a phone number you may be reached on your request form.SHIPPING INFORMATION
Please verify your shipping information.
Tickets will be shipped via UPS Ground on Friday, December 20. Tickets will be sent USPS 2 Day with delivery confirmation to all P.O. Box addresses.