- All session booklets for the regional are $40 and can be purchased online or by calling the South Carolina ticket office at 803-777-4274. Individual session tickets can be purchased for $15 from TicketMaster.com.
- Fan parking is available in the Heyward Street Garage located at 1300 Heyward Street. Parking is free in that location and does have handicap parking available. There is additional overflow parking located along the surrounding streets. Parking is first-come, first-serve in both areas.
- The physical address for Carolina Softball Stadium at Beckham Field is 1318 Heyward Street, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Please visit our game day information page for more information on attending a game at Carolina Softball Stadium at Beckham Field.
Schedule of Play
|May 18||5 p.m.||Liberty 2, Hofstra 0||Box Score | Recap | Liberty Postgame | Hofstra Postgame|
|May 18||7:30 p.m.||South Carolina 3, UNC Greensboro 0||Box Score | Recap | Quotes | South Carolina Postgame | UNC Greensboro Postgame|
|May 19||2 p.m.||Liberty 3, South Carolina 1||Box Score | Recap | Quotes | Liberty Postgame | South Carolina Postgame|
|May 19||4:30 p.m.||Hofstra 6, UNC Greensboro 0||Box Score | Recap | Quotes | UNC Greensboro Postgame|
|May 19||7 p.m.||South Carolina 5, Hofstra 4||Box Score | Recap | Quotes | South Carolina Postgame | Hofstra Postgame|
|May 20||4 p.m.||South Carolina 2, Liberty 0||Box Score|
|May 20||6:40 p.m.||South Carolina 5, Liberty 0||Box Score | Recap | South Carolina Postgame | Liberty Postgame|
Clear Bag PolicyFans are encouraged not to bring any type of bag inside Carolina Softball Stadium at Beckham Field during any games; however, the following outlines bags that are permitted:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" -- A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag. A clear bag shall be clear from top-to-bottom and up to a 2" trim/border on the bag is generally acceptable.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" (approximately the size of a hand)
- An exception may be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag (4.5" x 6.5"), briefcases, backpacks, and cinch bags of any kind, fanny packs, luggage of any kind, computer bags/cases, camera bags/cases, binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size (12" x 6" x 12") or that does not meet appropriate clear bag standards. [Please see Clear Bag Policy]
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks (exception: 1 sealed bottle of water per person)
- Food or Drink of any kind
- Video cameras, tripods, recording devices and detachable camera lenses over 6", selfie sticks
- Weapons/concealed weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Containers of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights, strobe lights and pointers
- Irritants such as artificial noisemakers
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners, posters, props, pom poms, etc.
- Illegal drugs
- Personal seatbacks with armrests
- Unauthorized masks of any kind
- Other items that in the judgement of arena management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
NCAA is a trademark owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association.