Information on ticketing and parking for women's basketball fans coming to Thursday's game.
Jan. 15, 2013
COLUMBIA, S.C. - South Carolina women's basketball will play LSU at the Carolina Coliseum on Thu., Jan. 17, at 7 p.m. The information below is a fan's guide to attending the game at the facility that has not hosted an official basketball game since the men's team played Ball State in the NIT on March 21, 2002.
- Season tickets will be honored at the Coliseum, and sections L, M, N and P will be reserved exclusively for those fans.
- Fans can purchase single-game tickets at the Koger Center Box Office from now through 5 p.m. Thursday.
- On game day, fans can also purchase tickets the Coliseum Box Office, which is located on the Greene Street side and is still accessible via sidewalk with signs directing pedestrians around the construction in that area, beginning at 4 p.m.
- University Faculty/Staff and Students can show their CarolinaCard at the turnstiles at any entrance for free admission.
- Because of multiple events going on in the area, parking will be $5 for women's basketball fans in Lot C (bordered by Blossom, Park, Lincoln and Devine), which is directly across Park from the Basketball Practice Facility and is accessible via Devine, as well as the University lot marked AD1, which is on Blossom between the Strom Thurmond Wellness and Fitness Center and Greek Village.
- Persons with disabilities can be dropped off at the Coliseum via the lot marked N2 at the corner of Assembly and Blossom.
- CenterPlate will operate concession stands on the concourse level of the Coliseum, offering hot dogs, nachos, popcorn and drinks.
- Doors will open for ticket holders at 6 p.m., one hour prior to tipoff.
- The Trophy Room on the concourse level of the Coliseum will be open for visitors.