Jan. 26, 2006
Box Score |
- Including Thursday's game, Georgia has won 11 of the 13 meetings between the two teams played in Columbia.
- Including Thursday's game, Georgia has won six straight games against South Carolina, with the Gamecocks' last win over the Bulldogs coming in 2002.
- The 29 points scored by Georgia Thursday marked the Bulldogs' second-lowest halftime total of the year. Georgia's lowest halftime effort was 27 points in a 69-66 defeat at Temple on Dec. 19.
- Lea Fabbri established a new season high with 15 points Thursday. Her previous career high was 15, set against Clemson in 2004.
- Including Thursday's game, Stacy Booker has scored in double figures in eight of Carolina's last 10 games.
- Thursday's game marked the first time this season that Carolina has lost a game in which four players scored in double figures, as the Gamecocks were 4-0 prior to Thursday.