2014 (SOPHOMORE): One of two Gamecocks to play every minute of the season at defender … Posted three goals and an assist … Assisted on the game-tying goal in the 5-4 win at FIU (10/8), the largest comeback win in program history … Tallied all his goals at home: against UNC Wilmington (9/12), UNC Greensboro (9/23) and Kentucky (10/25) … Named to the Conference USA Commissioner’s Academic Honor Roll as well as the Southeastern Conference Fall Academic Honor Roll.
Started all 18 appearances of his freshman campaign as a defender...helped propel the Gamecocks to six shutout performances, including three in conference play...tallied two points on one goal....scored on a rocket from 35 yards out in the fourth minute against Coastal Carolina (Sept. 10)...put five of his 10 shots on goal...named to the 2013 Conference USA Academic Honor Roll
- Real Salt Lake Academy residency program (2011-present)
- Rated as the No. 13 signee in the Rocky Mountains/Southwest Region and the No. 13 overall defender by TopDrawerSoccer.com
- Rated as the No. 79 overall graduate in the 2013 class in the IMG Academy Top 150 Rankings (TopDrawerSoccer.com)
- Has started every game at RSL on the defensive line
- U17 U.S. Men's National Team Residency Program, where he played in friendlies against Brazil, Netherlands, Chile, and FC Dallas among others
- U14 U.S. National Team ID Camp
- Region III ODP Team
- Played club soccer for the Central Jackson Soccer Organization
- Helped club squad to four-time state of Mississippi championship
- Son of Ive and Valerie Burnett, has a sister, Morgan, who is a senior at Ole Miss.