Secure your 2014 Gamecock Football season tickets and experience the thrill and excitement of a Top 10 Program in Williams-Brice Stadium!
- Finished as the No. 4 team in the country in both the Associated Press and USA Today/ESPN Coaches polls, the highest postseason ranking in school history.
- 11-wins in 2013, matching 2011 and 2012 for the most single-season wins in school history.
- Most wins in two- (22), three- (33) and four- (42) consecutive seasons in school history.
- One of only three schools, joining Alabama and Oregon, to finish in the A.P. top 10 in each of the last three seasons.
- Defeated six teams that won its 2013 bowl game: Clemson (Orange), UCF (Fiesta), Missouri (Cotton), North Carolina (Belk), Mississippi State (Liberty) and Vanderbilt (BBVA Compass).
- Posted wins over three teams that finished in the A.P. Top-10 (Missouri - 5; Clemson - 8; UCF - 10).
- Posted wins over five teams that finished in the Top-25 in both the A.P. and Coaches' polls (Missouri - 5/5; Clemson - 8/7; UCF - 10/12; Wisconsin - 22/21; and Vanderbilt - 24/23) with the UCF and Missouri games coming on the road and the Wisconsin win at a neutral site.
- Finished the season with six-consecutive wins, including three against ranked opponents (Missouri, Clemson and Wisconsin), the most heading into an offseason in school history.
- Extended its home winning streak to 18-consecutive games, the longest current home winning streak in the nation.
- Own a 32-3 record since the beginning of the 2009 season at Williams-Brice Stadium.
- Ranked in the AP Top 25 for 64 consecutive weeks, tying Stanford for the fifth-longest active streak in the nation.
- One of only five schools, joining Alabama, Oregon, Stanford and Northern Illinois, to win 11 games in each of the last three seasons.
- Won three-straight New Year's Day bowl games, defeating Nebraska, Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Posted 15-straight non-conference wins, the second-longest active streak in the nation.
- Put together a school-record five consecutive "state championships" with wins over Clemson by a combined score of 155-71.
- Represented by a first-team All-American in each of the past five seasons.
- All seven home games sold out in 2013 with an average home attendance of 82,401, nearly 2,000 more than Williams-Brice Stadium's seating capacity.
- Over 16,000 Gamecock Club members, the most in school history.
- Points Scored - Season: 443
- Touchdowns Scored - Season: 57
- PAT Kicking - Season: 54
- Total Offense - Season: 5,880
- First Downs - Season: 291
- Starting Quarterback Wins - Career: 27, Connor Shaw
- Touchdowns Responsible For - Season: 31, Connor Shaw
- Touchdowns Responsible For - Career: 74, Connor Shaw
- PATs Made - Season: 54, Elliott Fry
- PATs Attempted - Season: 55, Elliott Fry