South Carolina vs. Florida Post-Game Notes
Nov. 10, 2007
Final Stats |
- Kenny McKinley extended his streak of consecutive games with a catch to 32, holding sole possession of third place in that category in South Carolina history behind Sterling Sharpe and Jermale Kelly, who each went 34 straight.
- McKinley added 95 receiving yards tonight, pushing his season total to 843, which passes Troy Williamson (2004) for seventh place in school history. McKinley moved up a spot in the career receptions list as well, sitting at 145 in sixth place.
- Cory Boyd tied his career high with three rushing touchdowns. He originally set the mark against Wofford on Sept. 16, 2006.
- Boyd had three receptions tonight to tie Stanley Pritchett for eighth on Carolina's career receptions list at 116.
- With 44 yards rushing tonight, Boyd has 829 yards this season, surpassing his previous career high of 823 set last season.
- Ryan Succop collected seven points tonight with a field goal and three PATs, giving him 158 career points to tie Jeff Grantz for 10th on the South Carolina scoring chart.
- With tonight's performance, senior Blake Mitchell moved into third place on the school's career pass completions list with 464 (26 tonight), passing Phil Petty and sitting 101 behind Todd Ellis in second place. Mitchell also passed Petty and Anthony Wright to sit in third on the career passing yards list with 5,708 (316 tonight). His TD pass in the first quarter put him into sole possession of fourth place on the school charts with 35 passing TDs.
- Jared Cook caught a five-yard touchdown pass in the first quarter, his third TD reception of the season.
- Freshman Ladi Ajiboye recovered his first fumble of the season in the first quarter to set up South Carolina's second touchdown.
- The announced attendance of 81,215 increased total attendance for six games in Williams-Brice Stadium this season to 466,859, an average of 77,810 per game.