2008 Game-Day Information
Please visit our PARKING INFORMATION page.
Click HERE to view a stadium seating diagram.
Teams take the field for pregame warm-ups approximately one hour prior to game time. Pregame festivities, including the South Carolina Marching Band and 2001, begin approximately 30 minutes prior to kick-off. All fans are urged to arrive at their seats at least 30 minutes before kick-off and to avoid leaving their seating area until between quarters, halftime, or the end of the game.
Artificial noisemakers are not permitted in Williams-Brice Stadium and will be confiscated by stadium security.
Accommodations related to disabilities need to be requested through the South Carolina Ticket Office at 803-777-4274 or, toll-free, 1-800-4SCFANS. Requests must be received at least 48 hours prior to the event. A Telecommunications Device for the Deaf is located at the first aid station on the West Side Main Level. Information on how to use the device can be found at that location.
Williams-Brice Stadium is a tobacco-free facility. The University adopted a policy (effective August 1, 2006) that eliminates the use of tobacco products within 25 feet of University buildings, inside University vehicles, and in designated outdoor areas, including Williams- Brice Stadium.
- Oversized bags and purses (exception: diaper bags)
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks
- Food of any kind
- Camcorders and tripods
- Weapons/concealed weapons
- Alcoholic beverages
- Containers of any kind
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Mace/pepper spray
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser lights and pointers
- Artificial noisemakers
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Flags and flagpoles, unauthorized banners
Stadium Tickets, Refunds/Resale
The ticket booth is located under the ramps in the northwest corner of Williams-Brice Stadium. Tickets cannot be resold at the Williams-Brice Stadium site. Lost or stolen tickets are not the responsibility of management, and additional tickets can be purchased through the ticket office if available. There is a NO Cash Refund policy in effect on all tickets. The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility. There are no exceptions.
The South Carolina Box Office WILL CALL will be open four hours prior to game time and is located on the northwest corner of Williams-Brice Stadium at Gate 26.
If assistance is needed, contact the nearest usher for directions to the nearest first-aid facility. Medical facilities, equipped and staffed as limited first-aid treatment stations, are located in the following areas:
- West Side - Ground level/West main
- West Club - 100 level
- West Upper - 300 level
- East Side - Ground level
- East Upper - 400/500 level
- South Upper - 900 level
Lost and Found
Lost and found, for Williams-Brice Stadium only, will be at the stadium manager's office on the Monday following home games between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Call Jim Shealy at 803-777-8506 for any lost and found issues related to Williams-Brice Stadium.
Lost patrons and persons looking for lost patrons should proceed immediately to Gate 26 security at the Northwest end of the stadium.
|Gamecock Fans Code of Conduct
Gamecock fans are encouraged to wear garnet and black to games and to enthusiastically support the Gamecocks in good sportsmanlike fashion. In the spirit of sportsmanship, Gamecock fans shall:
- conduct themselves in a manner that represents their University, the Southeastern Conference, and the NCAA with honor, dignity, and respect
- demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- treat the visiting team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass, or demeaning
- refrain from throwing objects onto the field for any reason
- not become inebriated or belligerent
- refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect.