South Carolina-Georgia Game Notes
Jan. 30, 2008
* Georgia leads the series 45-44. USC leads 27-15 in Columbia and UGA leads 26-15 in Athens. UGA swept the last two series (2006 and '07), South Carolina swept the two previous (2004 and '05) and Georgia swept it the year before that (2003).
* Archie scored in double figures for the 12th time this season and it was his 10th time in the last 11 games. Archie entered tonight's contest averaging 6.3 rebounds per game and has at least 4 in every game this season. He has 6 or more rebounds in 11 games this season and 8 or more in 6 games.
* Fredrick has scored in double figures in 18 of 20 games this season and has 20+ in 6 games. He entered tonight's game averaging 3.3 rebounds per game and grabbed 6 tonight against the Bulldogs.
* Dwayne Day came into tonight's game averaging 3.1 rebounds per game and grabbed 7 rebounds tonight against the Bulldogs.
* The Gamecocks have made at least one three-pointer in 188 consecutive games since they went 0-19 vs. Mississippi State on March 2, 2002 - 64-57 loss. They also have at least one block in 106 consecutive games since they went block less on Jan. 15, 2005 in a 66-63 win vs. Tennessee.
* Evka Baniulis grabbed 5 rebounds tonight against the Bulldogs and has 12 in the last two games. (career high 7 vs. UK)
* Devan Downey failed to score in double figures for the first time this season. His streak of 20 or more points ended at 5 straight games.