In an effort to equitably serve Gamecock Club members, a priority point system was developed to determine rankings for season ticket assignments, away and post-season game ticket distribution, parking pass assignments and other special events. The current system was voted on and approved by the Gamecock Club Board of Directors on February 27, 2006.
PRIORITY POINTS AND RANK
Gamecock Club members can accumulate points through the following methods:
- 1 point for every $100 donated to the Gamecock Club
- 1 point for every $100 donated to an individual sport or Athletics Capital Campaign (since August 1, 2006)
- 2 points for each consecutive year a donation is made to the Gamecock Club
- 1 point for each season ticket purchased in football, baseball, and men/women's basketball (beginning with the 2007-08 athletics season)
- 2008 short year giving
- quadruple points for increasing annual gift to a higher giving level for the 2008 giving year
-double points for giving an annual gift between July 1, 2007 and December 31, 2007
Prior to 2007, Gamecock Club members received 1 point for every $100 donated to the Gamecock Club and 3 points for each consecutive year a donation was made.
Season Ticket Rank
For the assignment of season tickets for home events, Gamecock Club members are ranked by membership level first and then points within their specific level.
Away Game/Parking Rank
For the allocation of away games and parking passes, Gamecock Club members are ranked by points only.