The Gamecock Club accepts matching gifts. Please ask your benefits administrator if your company offers a matching gift program.
Follow the steps below to submit a Gamecock Club donation with a matching gift. A matching gift form must be filed with each donation submitted.
Please send matching gifts forms and corresponding donations to:
- Use the chart below to determine your donation. If your company match is greater than 1:1, please contact your benefits administrator to determine your donation.
- If your company matches money donated toward athletics scholarships, indicate the University of South Carolina Gamecock Club as the receiving institution on your matching gift form. If your company will not match athletics scholarships but has agreed to allow money donated to the Gamecock Club to be matched to the University of South Carolina Educational Foundation, indicate the USC Educational Foundation as the receiving institution.
- Submit your pledge for the amount listed in the “Your Donation” column, not for the total amount of your membership.
- If you submit your Gamecock Club donation online, please note on your matching gift form that the donation was made online so the matching gift will be applied appropriately. If you also submit your company’s matching gift form online, please print a copy of the confirmation and submit with a note of your online Gamecock Club gift.
- If you submit your Gamecock Club donation using the printed Gamecock Club application, please attach your company’s matching gift form. If your company’s matching gift form was submitted online, please attach a copy of the confirmation.
The Gamecock Club
Attn: Lindsay Sprague
1300 Rosewood Drive
Columbia, SC 29208
*Tax laws only allow companies to match the tax-deductible portion of your membership. If your company caps the amount it will match, you must pay the difference for your membership.