GAMECOCK STUDENT REWARDS
South Carolina athletics events would not be the same without our loyal and enthusiastic student fans. Home field advantage is about atmosphere and energy, and students are the heartbeat of our home crowds. As a thank you for your continued efforts and to recognize your impact as part of our team, the South Carolina Athletics Department has created the Gamecock Student Rewards Program. In addition, this program is now combined with Student Loyalty points for Football Ticket allotment.
WHAT IS THE GAMECOCK STUDENT REWARDS PROGRAM?
- The South Carolina Athletics Department rewards its most loyal student fans for their commitment to the Gamecocks.
- Provides incentives to students for attending home athletic events
- Come to events and get FREE Under Armour apparel in addition to increasing your points and chances to earn a football ticket
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- For FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL and BASEBALL
- REQUEST a ticket on the Student Account Manager Website for the specific event you are wanting to go to.
- RECEIVE a ticket (because of requests not everyone will get a ticket, specifically for Football)
- ATTEND the event. When you enter, a staff member will scan your card to make sure the ticket is on there. As long as your card is scanned, you will be put into our system for points.
- For All Other Sports
- ATTEND the event. All USC students receive free admission to all Pre-Season and Regular Season Athletic Events.
- SCAN your Carolina Card. At each sporting event, a marketing table will be set up. Make sure you visit the table where a Marketing Representative will scan your card so you can earn points.
- Based on your classification as a student at USC, you will earn a set amount of points at the start of the school year.
- Freshmen: 3 Points
- Sophomore: 4 Points
- Junior/Graduate: 6 Points
- Senior: 8 Points
- 10% of your points earned in a school year will be carried over to the next year
- All Non-Conference Football and Basketball games are worth 2 Points
- All Conference Football, Basketball and all games for other sports are 1 Point
- HOWEVER each sport will host at least one Double Rewards Game for students so stay tuned to our various social media accounts for updates.
- We will also have other point specials throughout the year
- Point totals will be updated on a weekly basis
G - 20 points, 22 oz. cup
A - 35 points, UA sackpack
M - 55 points, UA hat
E - 75 points, UA T-shirt
C - 100 points, UA shorts
O - 125 points, UA polo
C - 150 points, UA backpack
K - 175 points, UA jacket
S - 200 points, Enter grand prize drawing
HOW DO I CHECK MY POINTS?
- First, go to the Student Ticketing Account Manager
- Once you log in to your account, click on edit my profile.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of that page, you will see your point totals.
Follow us on the follow Social Media outlets in order to receive up-to-date information and message us with your Carolina Card number to check on your points.
Follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/GamecockStudentRewards
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/GamecockRewards
Follow us on Instagram: Instagram.com/GamecockRewards
If you have questions, feel free to contact us through our social media accounts or through email at email@example.com