|Register here to WIN tickets to the BIG game against Clemson on November 24, 2012>|
"BIG GAME" HUNTER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents of South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers, and directors of Acosta, Inc. ("Sponsor"), MatchPoint Marketing, BI-LO, their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Sponsor and its agents") and immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: The "Big Game" Hunter Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on September 1, 2012 and ends on November 11, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period"). There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes: online and by mail. To enter online, visit www.gamecocksonline.com during the Sweepstakes Period and access the Sweepstakes entry form. Complete the entry form and submit so that it is received by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on October 31, 2012. To enter by mail, complete an official entry form available during the Sweepstakes Period (while supplies last) at all participating BI-LO Supermarkets. Complete an official entry form or hand print your name, complete address and telephone number on a postcard. Mail your entry to: "Big Game" Hunter Clemson Sweepstakes, PO Box 1274, Carnegie, PA 15106. Entries must be postmarked by November 5, 2012 and received no later than November 12, 2012. No mechanical reproduction of entries permitted. Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit one entry per person/email address per day.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/PRIZE: On or about November 12, 2012, an independent judging organization will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award one Grand Prize: four tickets to the Clemson vs. University of South Carolina football game to be held in Columbia, SC on November 24, 2012, and a football autographed by Gamecocks head coach Steve Spurrier. Total approximate retail value $300. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor's sole discretion, on or about November 12, 2012.
4. GENERAL: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents and prize provider and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, agents and employees (collectively, "Releasees") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Releasees to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or [d] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, in which case all prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution except by Sponsor due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
5. USE OF ENTRY INFORMATION: Information provided by entrants becomes property of the Sponsor but will be used solely for the purposes of this Sweepstakes and will not be rented, sold, or relinquished.
6. RULES/WINNER LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or for a list of winners (please specify), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by October 31, 2012, to: "Big Game" Hunter Clemson Sweepstakes Rules or Winner List, PO Box 1274, Carnegie, PA 15106.