REQUESTS FOR AUTOGRAPHED OR DONATED ITEMS
Thank you for your interest in obtaining an autographed or donated item from South Carolina Athletics.
The University of South Carolina Athletics Department may be able to provide a requested item for charitable and community events. All requests must be evaluated for compliance with NCAA regulations and institutional policies and procedures. We are happy to process your request once complete information is received; however, please understand that we are unable to guarantee that an item will be provided.
Please review the following policies and procedures carefully before submitting your request. Please note that we will be unable to fulfill requests that do not conform to NCAA regulations and/or institutional policies. Also, requests that do not contain complete information and the appropriate supporting documentation will not be processed.
Policy for Requesting an Autographed or Donated Item
- Items requested for fundraisers must benefit the local community and the people of the state of South Carolina. Per NCAA regulations, only non-profit, charitable organizations are eligible to receive items from the University of South Carolina Athletics Department. These organizations must be registered as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations.
- Charitable organizations that benefit individuals in the ninth grade and above are not eligible to receive items from South Carolina Athletics due to NCAA regulations.
- Autographed items to be purchased by non-profit organizations are available on a first come, first served basis. Items are limited to one per event/organization per year. When item supplies have been exhausted, additional requests will not be approved.
- Autographed Men's Basketball - Head Coach Frank Martin: $50
- Autographed Women's Basketball - Head Coach Dawn Staley: $50
- Autographed Baseball - Head Coach Chad Holbrook: $25
- Requests for autographs from current student-athletes will not be approved due to NCAA regulations.
- Institutional policy does not provide for the donation of tickets to South Carolina Athletics events (e.g., tickets to a Football game)
- The use of South Carolina Athletics, either implied or explicit, to promote an event is strictly prohibited and is not in compliance with NCAA or institutional regulations. The use of the University of South Carolina name, logo and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of the event by the University of South Carolina Athletics Department or any of the University of South Carolina sports programs must be approved in writing by the University of South Carolina Athletics Department at least six weeks in advance of the event.
Procedure for Requesting an Autographed or Donated Item
- Requests (see below for the required form and supporting documentation) must be electronically mailed, faxed, or mailed to the Office of Compliance Services. Please do not send additional requests to head coaches or other areas within the South Carolina Athletics Department.
- Please allow for a minimum of four weeks for requests to be reviewed and fulfilled. Requests for receipt of an item in a shorter period of time will likely be unable to be fulfilled.
- Requests must include:
- Upon receipt by the Office of Compliance Services, the request will be evaluated for compliance with NCAA regulations and institutional policies and procedures.
- Notification of approval or denial will be provided via email to the requesting party.
- If approved, the request will be forwarded to the appropriate office to be fulfilled. Items will be mailed to or may be picked up by the requesting party.
Requests should be sent to:
University of South Carolina Athletics
ATTN: Request for an Autographed or Donated Item
1304 Heyward Street
Columbia, SC 29208
Fax: (803) 777-2967