INSIDE STONE STADIUM
The stadium, which debuted in 1996, was made possible by the $1 million gift given by the late Eugene E. Stone III. Stone, who passed away in 1997 and was a Carolina graduate and Chairman of Stone Manufacturing Co. Inc., the parent company of UMBRO International. The surface of Stone Stadium was completely replaced during the summer of 2009. A state-of-the-art irrigation system was installed, along with new sod for the entire field surface.
The Gamecock Soccer Complex, completed in summer 2016, is an 11,000-square-foot facility that houses individual team locker rooms, lounges and study rooms, athletic training therapy tubs, a 3,000-square-foot weight room, a cleat room and a film room.
TOUR STONE STADIUM/GAMECOCK SOCCER COMPLEX
NEXT HOME MATCH:
There are no upcoming events.
Please visit the South Carolina Ticket Office homepage for information on tickets.
Fans should park in the Heyward Street parking garage on levels three, four and five. Parking in the garage is free. There is also limited parking along two of the streets surrounding Stone Stadium (Marion Street and Sumter Street).
1300 Whaley St
Columbia, SC 29205