It is the intent of the University of South Carolina Department of Athletics to make facilities available for rent to interested parties within the following regulations.
Use of The University of South Carolina Department of Athletics Facilities will be considered on the following priority basis:
- University of South Carolina Department of Athletic Events, Contests and Team Practices
- University of South Carolina departments and organizations
- Facility Rentals
Variations to any of these policies, procedures or guidelines must have the approval of the Director of Athletics or designee.
- All events must meet guidelines established by the NCAA and Southeastern Conference.
- Any event considered being potentially harmful to the public image of The University of South Carolina will be denied.
- Any event considered to be potentially harmful to the facility will be denied.
- The Department of Athletics, in conjunction with other University of South Carolina Departments (when necessary), will determine the extent of the personnel required for the safeguard of the University of South Carolina's interest. University of South Carolina personnel can include, but is not limited to, facility operations staff, video board staff, ushers, police and medics. The amount of personnel assigned to an event will be determined based on the size and nature of the event.
- The Department of Athletics must have a signed contract for each event.