Beloved Gamecock running back Marcus Lattimore is busy this spring preparing for the upcoming NFL Draft and rehabilitating after a knee injury last season. He'll be one of three non-quarterbacks participating in Monday Night Football analyst and former coach Jon Gruden's "QB Camp" this spring. Check out the excerpt below and see more of this story here from ESPN.
Gruden's QB Camp series presented by Corona Extra is back for a fourth year this spring, beginning Thursday, April 4 at 8:30 p.m. ET (ESPN2) and continuing throughout the month with segments on SportsCenter and NFL studio shows across multiple ESPN networks.
The SportsCenter specials will offer a first-hand look at some of this year's top prospects leading up to the 2013 NFL Draft, which ESPN will again televise April 25-27.
Nine of the top quarterbacks in the draft are scheduled to participate in Gruden's QB Camp:
• Matt Barkley (USC)
• Tyler Bray (Tennessee)
• Zac Dysert (Miami, OH)
• Mike Glennon (N.C. State)
• Landry Jones (Oklahoma)
• EJ Manuel (Florida State)
• Ryan Nassib (Syracuse)
• Geno Smith (West Virginia)
• Tyler Wilson (Arkansas)
The series will also include a trio of non-quarterbacks:
• Luke Joeckel (Texas A&M), the 2012 Outland Trophy winner and top-five prospect at offensive tackle.
• Marcus Lattimore (South Carolina), the heralded Gamecocks running back who suffered a severe knee injury in October but hopes to play in the NFL in 2013.
• Manti Te'o (Notre Dame), the highly-touted linebacker and Heisman Trophy runner-up who led the Fighting Irish to the BCS Championship game.
Each prospect will visit Gruden's office in Tampa, Fla. -- affectionately dubbed the Fired Football Coaches Association (FFCA) -- for a film session. Most of the players will also participate in an on-field workout.