Carolina Football heads to Gainesville this weekend to take on the Gators in the Swamp and there should be a strong contingent of Gamecocks on the road! Carolina will look to keep their bid going for an SEC East Championship while Florida will try to stay undefeated. Be sure to wear gameday Garnet and Black to help us stand out in the crowd of orange and blue!
Directions to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville
Map (click to enlarge):
Parking maps and directions
Below are some helpful tips and information we've pulled together to help you enjoy gameday on the road in Florida.
If you have gameday questions in Gainesville, feel free to tweet us at @GamecocksOnline and we will do our best to help! Many questions may be answered in Florida's football gameday FAQs.
- Free first-come, first-serve RV parking is located on Hull Road west of SW 34th Street behind the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center. Once you enter the parking area the road will fork and the free RV parking is to the left (south portion of the lot).
- The lot opens at 6pm on Friday night and is open until Sunday at 12:00pm (Noon). The only exception is the Homecoming weekend when the lot opens on Thursday at 6pm.
- Disabled Parking for Visitors is located at Garage IX, which is located on the south side of Archer Road on Gale Lemerand Dr.
- From Garage IX there are ADA shuttles. The shuttles begin running 4 hours prior to kickoff and drop off at Gate 18 of the Football stadium. The Shuttles from Garage IX are running continuously until kickoff and then pick back up at the start of the fourth quarter.
- Golf carts are available at Gate 18 to assist patrons who need further assistance to their gate.
- Public parking lots are very limited around the Stadium. All lots that are not reserved are available on a first-come, first-served basis (see map). As always, parking on the grass and sidewalks is NOT permitted and any vehicles doing so are at risk of being towed.
Game Day Shuttle Information
Utilize the RTS Shuttle service to avoid the limited parking on campus on game days. Park at one of six convenient locations around Gainesville for a quick ride to the game: The Oaks Mall, Hilton University of Florida Conference Center, The Village Center in Haile Plantation, Tioga Town Center, Downtown Parking Garage, and Garage IX (ADA) at the intersection of Lemerand Dr. and Archer Rd. The RTS Shuttle service costs $10/game or $50/season; which includes Gator Growl. Service is offered from 3 hours before the game until kickoff, with return shuttles beginning in the 4th quarter. For more information, call 352-334-2600 or visit go-rts.com.
You can also access Florida's gameday policies, a stadium seating diagram, and a full stadium guide on their website.
ESPN College GameDay will broadcast from Gainesville this weekend. The show is from 9 AM - Noon and will be on the grass outside the North End Zone of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
A few premium ticket options appear to be available for the game via Ticketmaster. The Carolina allotment sold out.
If you purchased tickets through the South Carolina Ticket Office you may pick them up at the visitor ticket gate, Gate 17 (South End Zone of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium). Our ticket office staff will be on location there to assist Gamecock fans with any gameday ticket problems.
The football team will arrive at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at approximately 1:30 p.m. ET. They are scheduled to be dropped off at the Southeast corner of the stadium at the top of the ramp. Fans are welcome to come cheer on the team as they get off the bus and head in to the stadium!