It's your turn! For the 2011 football season gameday shirt we want to hear from the fans. Here's your chance to submit your design for the 2011 Gamecock Football Gameday shirt!
It's Passion. It's Pride. It's Loyalty. It's the Garnet Way. The level of enthusiasm in Gamecock Country is at an all time high and we want your help in designing a shirt that best illustrates "The Garnet Way."
Gamecock fans can submit their ideas for the 2011 Gameday shirt
between now and March 18th. Simply email your design for the back of the
shirt to Gamecockathletics@gmail.com. A shirt template is located below at the link under "How to Enter."
We will narrow the submissions to three finalists. The finalists will be posted on GamecocksOnline.com for fans to determine the winning design. The 2011 Gameday shirt featuring the winning design will be available for sale first at the annual Garnet & Black game April 9th in the Gamecock Gear store located in the north endzone.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Download/print the shirt template.
2. Create your design following the guidelines listed below.
3. Email your design to Gamecockathletics@gmail.com including your contact information.
4. Enter by March 18, 2011.
Should your artwork be chosen as the winning design, the South Carolina athletics department will hold the exclusive rights. The winning designer will receive an exclusive fan experience at the Garnet & Black Game.
1. The best shirt designs will be those that illustrate what makes South Carolina distinct and what is "The Garnet Way."
2. The shirt design must incorporate the "It's the Garnet Way" tagline.
3. The shirt design must not feature more than six (6) colors.
4. The design is for use on the back of the shirt.
5. Keep in mind that the winning design may be chosen to appear on additional products.
6. Designs should appeal to a variety of Gamecocks including students, alumni, faculty/staff and fans.
7. The fabric color of the shirt will be Garnet.
8. South Carolina reserves the right to alter the design to ensure consistency with graphic guidelines.
9. Entries may not contain any form of commercialism, political commentary, etc.
10. Designs cannot include/depict any individual, including current student-athletes, former student-athletes or coaches.
11. Designs cannot reference any other school or third party.
All South Carolina Gamecock fans may submit designs for the contest.
Click HERE to request South Carolina logos.